Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 251

Thread: The Newer And Better Quotes Of The Day..

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I made it to Friday.... And if things go well I am out of there by noon.... I hope... Well here is one for today and I hope everyone has a great weekend:

    " Life is filled with experiences, it's a journey for us to explore. If we don't explore all the paths, we might regret it. If we do, someone can get hurt but we have to keep ourselves open and vulnerable to that. If we didn't get hurt in life, we wouldn't grow and learn; we wouldn't progress on to a new level, a new path, a new journey. However, if we take the path that we're unsure of and break through our comfort levels we could experience joy, ecstasy and things that we never believed possible. Enjoy life. Do what makes you happy."
    Copyright ? 2007 Marion Licchiello

    Have A Great One
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Well it is Monday and I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine wasn't as good as it was plan to be. My husband's Grandma was is in the hospital and they need to make plans on putting her in a home. So it isn't a good feeling. Anyway here is one for today:

    " Take a look at those two open hands of yours. They are tools with which to serve, make friends, and reach out for the best in life. Open hands open the way to achievement. Put them to work today."
    Wilfred A. Peterson

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #63
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Tuesday and I hope it will be a good one. Here is one for today:

    " The difference between winners and losers is that losers don't fail enough."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is half way through the week and I don't have to be in until 8:00am I don't know what to do. Anyway here is one for today:

    The Israelites soldiers' predicament on Goliath's case:
    He is too big to hit.
    David's resolve on the same:
    He is too big to miss!
    How are you facing your giant today?
    Written in 2005 by Mon J. Gamil

    Have A Great Day
    Sorry Mike/Gregg
    Lots of love
    Dawn

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One more day until the weekend... Here is one to get us there:

    " The person interested in success has to learn to view failure as a healthy, inevitable part of the process of getting to the top."
    Dr. Joyce Brothers

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #66
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    1984f4431d8418cd0161f528c87927b922962393 [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow Gus that one could not have come at a better time for me... I have been really stressed out at work [img]mad.gif[/img] . Where I have just completely lost it. But I am hanging on.. Here is one that I hope helps everyone today.. Have a great weekend:

    " The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer."
    Nolan Bushnell

    Have A great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow it is Monday already. This weekend just went right on by. I had a family reunion to go to. I saw cousin's I haven't seen in 20 years.. Pretty cool.. Well here is one for today:

    " Success was not designed to be easy. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it."
    Written in 2003 by Greg T. Sirpis

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #69
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dawn, What a great qoute to start the week. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Ella.. I hope I can compete with that one for the rest of the week. Well I will try. Here is one for today:

    " I would rather live with consequences than regret."
    Written in 1992 by Tammie Townzen

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic